Sunday, March 18, 2018

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Zig Zag Challenge

At the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers, its a Zig Zag Challenge!

Here is my project I'm entering-


 So, I dug through mountains (OK, mole hills) of papers and found this cool cardstock out of the White Ginger DCWV paper pad. The lady is from Artistic Impression Wine Diva set, colored with Copics (I even made her dress Zig Zag!). The sentiment is from Artistic Impression also, but a stand alone stamp. I used MFT stitched rectangles and fishtail banners for the image and sentiment. I even found some ric-rac in one of my sewing stashes!

This will go to a friend who is having a hard time aging, from her friend who is having a hard time losing weight! LOL.

Thanks for visiting!

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

You have definitely conquered the zigzag challenge! Love that you zigzagged our slender friend's dress, too. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Dotty Jo said...

Thanks for playing with the sistahs! Always love a snarky AI lass, Jo x

Jane Willis said...

Great zigzagging, it's making me cross eyed! Fab snark too, thanks for playing along
Jane

Barbara Godden said...

You sure outdid yourself with the zigzags and they all are placed perfectly. I love that image and your paper is perfect. Thanks for joining us for the zigzag challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers. Barbara DT.

Donna said...

Muahhhhh ha haha ha haha
That image and sentiment are awesome!!!
Thanks for zigging and zagging with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!

Lagene said...

I love your layout. papers and coloring!

Majo said...

Hahahaha! This is so fabulous! Thank you for joining the Sisterhood in our ZigZag challenge!

Majo – DT ♥

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

Cute card. I have that image, always have to color more than once, mess up the chair. Thanks for zig zagging with the sisterhood.