Tuesday, January 9, 2018

SoSS Naughty Christmas

I have been working on getting an entry in on Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Naughty Christmas, and I think I've come up with an idea-


I haven't put a sentiment inside yet, but I have ideas! For a good female friend, something like "Details! I want details!", or "Friends need to know before Santa does!". Now if I had the guts to send this to an enemy, I would put something like "But then again, who doesn't." or "Gee, suprise, suprise."
The kraft patterned paper is from My Minds Eye Paper Bag collection, the red poinsettia cs is from DCVW 6 x 6 Holiday Jewel Mat Stack, mounted on a kraft card base. This gorgeous image is from Graphics Fairy. The sentiment is from Hero Arts Offbeat Christmas Messages, and are a real hoot!

Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

I vote yes to any of your possible sentiments! And I totally love this card. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Dotty Jo said...

Love this! Thanks for joining us at SoSS, Jo x

Donna said...

Love it!
Naughty and SO very many sentiment possibilities!!
Thanks for joining Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers for naughty Christmas!!

Lagene said...

Very naughty. I love the hint of red/pink on her "drape"!