Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Taylored Expressions Christmas Grumpling

Hello! Today I'm sharing a Christmas card I made using Taylored Expression's Grouchy Christmas Grumplings!


I just adore the TE critters! This Holiday Grumpling was colored with Copics, along with the jingle bell in the sentiment. The matching TE dies made it a breeze to cut the fox out.  I added gold Wink of Stella to the jingle bells for some shine! The patterned Christmas paper is two-sided, so I put the Jingle Bells sheet music (found on internet and printed at home) on the striped side, and cut with My Favorite Things round stitched circles the background for the fox and the sentiment.

Thanks for joining me today!

I am entering this in the following challenges-
Simon Says Work It Wednesday
SoSS Y is for Yodel Challenge


4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Love the Grumplings too! Love the way you used this one. And you matched the music to the sentiment! Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Lagene said...

Your Grumpling is just too cute! Great card!

Barbara Godden said...

Super cute card, love the grumpling, he looks like hubby when you mention Christmas. Thanks for playing along with us at the sisterhood of snarky stampers.

Donna said...

OHHHHHHH I love that stamp set and you've used it so perfectly snarkily here!
Thanks for joining the sisterhood to yodelaaayyyyeeehooooooo