Monday, September 28, 2015

Kitty Bee Designs Spotlight

Thanks for joining me today at  Kitty Bee Designs. Today I'm sharing a Halloween card for my spotlight day-


Isn't this little cow adorable? This Pumpkin Cow (colored with Copics) is mounted on a spider web easel card from Bird's Cards. If you are able to cut SVG's, everything on Bird's web site are FREE! The spider web highlights Pumpkin Cow beautifully! The bats are from Spellbinders, the sentiment from Unity Stamps, and the stopper was made using My Favorite Things Pierced Rounded Rectangles.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Lagene said...

This is so darn CUTE!

Confessions of a Paperholic said...

WOW! Michelle, I LOVE your spider web easel card! So detailed and intricate. And your little cow pumpkin is too precious. Great job on the coloring. Thank you for the Halloween inspiration =)