Thursday, September 10, 2015

JAS Wedding Card

At Just A Scrappin' this week, the challenge is to make a wedding card. Here is my project-



Very, very simple to make! The white panel was embossed with a Cuttlebug Damaskene embossing folder (part of the Cricut Sentimentals collection). I cut the sentiment with my Cricut using the Artiste cartridge, then used a Spellbinders die (Labels 16) to die cut around the negative space. Then I  cut a larger die in a color that matched my ribbon.

The great thing is that the label shadow and ribbon can be changed to suit any wedding decor color!

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Confessions of a Paperholic said...

Michelle, lovely card. Very elegant. I love your color palette. Purple is an often overlooked color. Thank you for the inspiration. Hugs K