Saturday, February 21, 2015

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Guest Designer!

Hello! My name is Michelle, and I am the guest designer today for the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers! The theme for this challenge is Get Well Soon.



 I decided to make a card to "blind side" someone-


All cuteness, right? Then read the inside-



The snark! I really like pairing snark with normal looking cards.

Now for the list of ingredients-
  1. Adornit butterfly & teal dotted papers, Creative Memories pink dotted paper, white cardstock.
  2. My Favorite Thinks banner dies, Spellbinders Scallop Edge Die.
  3. Stampabilities "Get Well Stoon" stamp, Earwig font for inside sentiment.
  4. Old holographic ribbon-unknown. White pearl flower-Michael's $1 bin.
I hope you like it, and be sure to check out the fabulous Design Team for more inspiration.

9 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Such a pretty card, love the sketch then BAM the snark awesome.

Donna said...

This is just perfect, I love the surprise snark inside!!! Thanks for being our most awesome Guest Designer for this challenge!!

Lindsey said...

I agree, hidden snark is fun! Love your card... the sweet outside and the inside smack. So glad you're joining us this week!

Chris Dring said...

Like it? I LOVE IT! Love how it's so pretty and sincere on the outside then WAM! The Snark!!! Thanks so much for being our Guest Designer for this challenge!

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

LOL - perfect inside snark to counteract th sweetness on the outside! :)

DonnaMundinger said...

ROTFLMAO! OMG!! This is so fabulous! (And I know a few people I could send it to, too.) xxD

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

Congrats on being crowned Queen of Snark. Great card.

Jessi Fogan said...

Like it? I love it!! The inside is far too perfect :)

Karen Schroeder said...

Great snark inside a beautifuk car! I love it! Thanks for being such an awesome Guest Designer Sistah for us at SoSS!