Monday, March 31, 2014

Just A Scrappin' Vintage Project

This week at Just A Scrappin', the theme is vintage. Here is my project-


This was actually really easy-all paper is the Colorbok Rosewood paper stack (Wal-Mart). I used my Tim Holtz distressing tool to fray all edges of each paper. The image is from The Graphics Fairy, where you can find the most awesome images! I printed this rose out on white cardstock, and used a Sakura Stardust Gelly Roll pen to outline and highlight the gorgeous rose & leaves. I then finished the card off with American Crafts dark red sheer ribbon. I'm leaving this blank for now, as I'll stamp a sentiment inside for whatever occasion I need it for.

Thanks for looking!

UPDATE: This card is featured at The Graphics Fairy here!

7 comments:

Confessions of a Paperholic said...

Michelle, your card is beautiful. I love the rose image and using a glitter pen to add some sparkle is just perfect. By the way, you must have a better Walmart then the one here, our paper crafting area is non-existent. Thank you for the inspiration.

Creations by Kimberly said...

Wow! Absolutely breath taking! This one should be framed. TFS! <3Kimberly

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your card is beautiful, Michelle! Congrats on having it featured at the Graphics Fairy! I was tickled pink when I saw your name - well done!

HeatherD said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

jasann said...

This is an absolutely breathtaking card, well done!!!!!

Lagene said...

WHOOT WHOOT! Way to to Michelle, it is beautiful!

Unknown said...

Your card is gorgeous, well done!!!!