Thursday, February 20, 2014

JAS Decorate a bag Challenge

At JAS, the Challenge this week is to make and/or decorate a bag, and this is my project-


I love Damask! This paper is from My Mind's Eye Damask stack. The sentiment I cut with my Cricut (Beyond Birthdays cartridge), and finished decorating with some Michaels black and white flowers from their dollar bin, along with the rhinestone trim from the same bins! The white gift bags were from the dollar store, so this was very inexpensive to decorate up! This can be used for Birthdays, Weddings, or Graduations.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Junebee68 said...

Love the bag a great one for that special guy in your life
TFS your inspirations with us

Creations by Kimberly said...

Wow. Look at that bag..oh, and the bling. Love that bling. Great job! <3Kimberly

Lagene said...

Love it! Love the flower placement! Miss the pool & our craft days! Busy here in the south, slow healing for DIL.