Thursday, January 9, 2014

Just A Scrappin' Anything goes

For the month of January, the Design Team is free to do Anything goes! So here's my project-



Since I live in Oregon, a lot of friends I know love the University of Oregon Ducks, and the school colors are yellow and green. How could I go wrong with this card?

  1. The washi tape was at Big Lots on sale for $1.97 for the three patterns you see here. 
  2. The stamp on the front is a Studio 112 I got on clearance at Joanns for $.40!
  3. Paper and the green rhinestones are out of my stash.
  4. Inside sentiment is from the Stampendous set "Birthday wish", which is a newer set.
This is the first card I've ever made with Washi tape, and I think a lot more are in my future!

5 comments:

Marye Bird said...

Hi Michelle, This was a cute idea, and quick for those last minute cards needed. Thank you for taking the time to share with us. I will be looking for more ideas from you to spark my creations. Hope you have a creative day.
Marye Bird
passionatlycrafty.blogspot.com

Creations by Kimberly said...

I could definitely use some ideas for washi tape. I have a huge bucket full! I love the lime green colors. Very bold and exciting. TFS! Kimberly

Junebee68 said...

I love the title that you used OMG made me laugh and brought a smile TFS

Sherry Butcher said...

Great1 This could be a go-to card for fast cards. Love the OMG!

Confessions of a Paperholic said...

Michelle, what a great card. I used washi tape for the first time, too. And it is a nice embellishment. Love the stamps. Thank you for sharing.