Thursday, December 5, 2013

JAS Christmas challenge

At JAS this week, the Challenge is Christmas Cards! The challenge was to use red, green,silver & gold. This cards was made with A Quilted Christmas-



Look on page 69 of the handbook to find this candle image. I cut this at 2 3/4", and it made the image almost 8 1/2" long! Cut out all layers and assemble. This was made with scrap paper out of my stash. The Gold shimmer paper is from the open stock at Michael's. I doodled the edge with a dark red Creative Memories pen, and the embossing ink is Gold Zing with a Fiskars Holiday Frolic Stamp.

I hope you are ready to create some Christmas cards!

3 comments:

Junebee68 said...

Love the glitter colors great job Hope you're ready for all the hoilday festivites

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful card, Michelle! The gold really has an elegant look. Love your doodling!

Lagene said...

GREAT! I love the long layout, very pretty!