Monday, September 9, 2013

The Challenge at Amuse Studio is to celebrate Fall. Here is my project-




The background & sentiment mat paper is some old Creative Memories two sided paper I've had for YEARS! I stamped the sentiment (Technique Tuesdays) onto a beige paper in Moss green. The leaves I cut out with the Cricut Cartridge Mothers Day Bouquet. I inked the back of the leaves with Watermark ink, then used chalks to add fall colors.  Adding veins was easy with a Sakura Stardust Jelly Roll pen, arranged the leaves falling down on the left hand side, and added a brown sheer Offray ribbon in the center.

I love how this turned out!

2 comments:

Linda Suarez said...

Lovely card Michelle! I love the pretty Fall colors with the script background. Thanks for joining us!

Lagene said...

Beautiful fall card, love your leaves and the layout!