Friday, August 30, 2013

A Muse Studio Back to School Challenge

I love the challenges at A Muse Studio-they really challenge me to do something different, like my project here-

This was done with a Paper Smooches set called "Smarty Pants". I just made my own DP, colored the images with Tombow markers, matted it onto black cardstock, then adhered the panels to a light orange striped paper. Ribbon by Offray, and sentiment base is a Spellbinders Die. A bit of orange bling by the sentiment and I was done.

I hope you like it!

2 comments:

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I love it! How cool that the set has a paperclip and a thumbtack in it. I adore Paper Smooches. Thanks for joining us with the A Muse Studio back to school challenge. I survived the first week!

Lagene said...

Cool back to school card!!!!